"Together against AIDS": caravan of young people in Morocco
Organized by the Association of Fight against AIDS (ALCS), in conjunction with the secretariat of the Youth and with the support of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), a summer caravan of young people has been going to the different cities of Morocco to increase the awareness about AIDS and the ways to protect against AIDS. The caravan has gone to several places in Casablanca such as Dahomi, Lalla Meryem, Sidi Rahal and Bouznika where they organized informative workshops on AIDS.
- 60,000 Iranians afflicted with AIDS/HIV
- Education is key to fight against AIDS in Lebanon
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Monarchies unite: how far can GCC-Moroccan business ties go?
- More HIV-positive children and pregnant women getting AIDS treatment, new report says