Top model contest 2005 in Tunisia
Organized by the Agency Universe Events and Models, Top Model Contest 2005 will be held in Tunisia next month. <i>La Presse</i> reports that from 8 to 20 August, 550 girls aged between 16 and 23 applied for the contest. Out of these 550, 24 girls will be able to compete for the final stage of the Contest in September. Prominent figures from the fashion world such as Frederic Mitterrand, Daniela Lumbroso, Fontenay and the representatives of the Ford Metropolitan and Beauties will take part in the event.
- FAQS – MIDDLE EAST INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2005
- Ibn Battuta Mall ready for ‘Big Fun’ with DSS 2005
- Intel Challenge Middle East and North Africa registration is open for second year running
- China Court on camera as Dubai TV broadcasts live from Ibn Battuta Mall
- Models take part in the "Miss Bikini" event, part of "World Next Top Model 2014"