Total Jordan Moves into Zarqa
In line with its mission to expand its operations across the Kingdom, Total Jordan recently started reconstructing two service-stations located on Al Jaish Street in the north and south of Zarqa.
The stations will be completely renovated according to the highest international standards in terms of safety and environmental protection, and will be fully managed by Total Jordan.
Mr. Adi Abdul Majeed, Acting Commercial Manager for Total Jordan, stated, “Moving into Zarqa is part of our duty as a sociably responsible company to be more reachable to our customers all over the country. This positive addition to our portfolio is based on our belief in the growth and future of Zarqa.”
Total Jordan is currently running five service-stations in Amman located on Queen Rania Al-Abdullah Street, Al-Yarmouk Street (Wadi Al-Remum), Jubaiha, Sweileh, and Al-‘Abdali.
TOTAL is one of the world’s major oil and gas groups, with activities in more than 130 countries, with nearly 17,000 service-stations worldwide. Its 94,000 employees put their expertise to work in every part of the oil industry. TOTAL is working to keep the world supplied with energy, both today and tomorrow.
- Total Jordan opens its first service-stations in Amman
- Total Jordan supports Madrasati Initiative
- Total Jordan promotes a strong safety and health culture at the workplace
- TOTAL Jordan Sponsors the 3rd Edition of the European street art festival in Amman
- Umniah Expands UMAX Reach to Four Jordanian Cities