"Toward Electronic Customs" conference IN Iran
The second international customs and information technology (IT) conference dubbed "Toward Electronic Customs" will be held in Tehran on July 13-14, 2005. According to <i>IRNA</I>, Deputy head of Iran's Customs Administration, Seyed Abutaleb Najafi said on Monday that assessment of electronic customs and its role in the national economy, lawful infrastructures, standards of global customs administrations will be high on the agenda of the upcoming event.
- Israeli customs officials confiscate Bin Laden, Saddam dolls
- GAC XPRESS strengthens Middle East road transportation With Gulf States moving towards customs unification,
- LG Electronics Introduces Breakthrough HomeNet Solution at 4th Annual City Development Conference
- Against the odds, Iran looks to begin process toward WTO
- “Sharp 10th Milestone towards a Greener Dubai” Launched the World’s Slimmest LCD