Tragedy in Egypt: Train crash kills ten
A train crashed into a truck trying to cross a railway line in northern Egypt on Sunday, killing 10 people and injuring six, a police official said.
The official, requesting anonymity, said that the accident took place near the village of Abu el-Matamer, around 30 kilometers south of the Mediterranean coastal city of Alexandria, AP reported.
The truck driver and nine people riding in the vehicle died, the police official said. Another six passengers in the truck were hospitalized with various injuries. (Albawaba.com)
- Taiwan Chi Kung Masters Use Penises to Pull Truck ful Of People
- Egypt's train crash kills at least 19, 100 more wounded
- Tragedy in Egypt: Over 20 killed in deadly crash
- Tragedy in Egypt: Twelve die in Sinai crash
- Egypt's hot air balloon tragedy could leave lasting dent in country's already deflated tourism industry