Tragedy in Syria: 14 people killed in bus accident
In Syria, 14 people were killed and 35 others injured when a passenger bus collided with a mini-bus in the southern part of the country, the official SANA news agency reported.
The bus was on its way from the capital of Damascus to a village in the south. (Albawaba.com)
- Three killed in road accident near Damascus
- Tragedy in Syria: Thirteen killed, including children, when fuel tanker crashed into passenger bus
- Four Yemenis Killed and Eight others Wounded in Road Accident
- Report: 10 Tunisians Killed in Saudi Bus Accident
- Three Killed, 18 Injured in Bus Accident in Central Iran