Training course on human rights opens in Yemen
Yemeni ministries of human rights and interior have launched a training course for police officers in human rights and the mechanism of protecting these rights. According to SABA, the three-day course will bring about principles of human rights and extending awareness among 40 police officers from Ammran, Mahweet, Marib and Al-Jawfof regarding humanitarian duties and ways of promoting legal rights of detainees and prisoners.
- Yemen to extend awareness of human rights and democracy
- Training course for journalists in Yemen
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Human Rights 3: The Globalization of Human Rights
- English key to unlocking employment in Yemen, without training the door remains locked