Tunis hosts photo exhibition of Jean Babilee
As part of the Choreographic Encounter of Carthage festival, the El Menzah 6 Theater in Tunis hosted on Thursday, May 5, a photo exhibition of Jean Babilee, the first French dancer to gain international acclaim, and video spectacles representing Egypt, Palestine and Lebanon. Babilie is aged 69 and still dancing.
<i>Tunis Hebdo</i> reports that the exhibition will serve as the setting for an encounter between youths coming from several Mediterranean schools including Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians and Lebanese.
- Tunis to host first international Koran-reciting competition
- christie’s to host a public exhibition of magnificent jewellery, islamic art, carpets, orientalist paintings, and modern and contemporary art in duba
- Tunis to host exhibition on Kuwait
- burjuman’s art & fashion to feature exclusive gaultier, longines, and swarovski displays
- Take your pick! Here's what's going down in Egypt this week (February 16-23)