Tunisair launches new version of internet site
Tunisair launched the new version of its internet site (www.tunisair.com) on Friday September 9, allowing users of the web page to make reservations and online payment on their updated and secure web page. On Tunisair's new web site, users will be able to find special tariffs and promotions as well as a special section for Tunisian expatriates to facilitate the organization of their trips. La Presse reports that the first 300 customers to buy online tickets on the new version of the site will be able to benefit from 25% to 50% discount.
- Tunisair selects Mercator's new low cost Revenue Accounting Hosting Solution
- Presentation of web site for women artisans
- Bayt.com launches mobile version of site empowering job seekers with job search technology, in the palm of their hand
- CNN.com Showcases Power of Citizen Journalism with ‘CNN Exchange’
- Microsoft Releases Windows Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2