Office of Tunisia's ruling Islamist party torched as protests continue
Tunisia’s ruling Islamist party office in the town of Kef was torched by angry protesters on Thursday, an AFP photographer reported.
The walls of the building were burned and equipment inside it destroyed, with witnesses saying that protesters had ransacked the office in the morning.
- Police officer killed by Islamist militant in Tunisia clash
- Tunisian protesters set ablaze ruling party's office
- Tunisia will not follow Egypt, says Tunisia's ruling party
- Tunisian Islamist government and opposition begin negotiations
- Muslim Brotherhood buildings torched as Egyptian protests get underway