Tunisia gets ready for World Summit on the Information Society
The Tunisian President, Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, met on Thursday, June 30, with the Minister of Communication Technologies, Montassar Ouaili, to discuss the preparations for the upcoming World Summit on the Information Society, “Tunisia 2005”.
The President also received a report on Tunisia’s scheduled international meetings and exhibitions, which will be held in the framework of the planned Summit.
La Presse reports that during the meeting, the Minister also informed the president on the present state of the communication network in Tunisia.
- Prepcom 3 for Tunis 2005 World Summit on Information Society
- UAE participates in the World Summit on the Information Society WSIS 2011
- Tejari CEO Outlines Middle East’s E-Commerce Potential for Members of Global Information Society
- Tunisia: Press freedom organization chief denied access to UN summit
- DEWA receives international appreciation from World Summit on the Information Society