Tunisia hosts 2nd edition of International Amateur Film Festival
Tunisia will host the second edition of the International Amateur Film Festival starting from August 27 until September 3. Organized by the Tunisian Federation of the Amateur Scenario Writers in conjunction with the Ministry of the Culture and the Safeguard of Heritage, the Festival will include an international contest of amateur films as well as conferences and workshops. <i>La Presse</i> reports that the jury of the contest is formed of distinguished international personalities such as famous Egyptian director Charni Rached, Senegalese director Modibo Diawara, Tunisian producer Hassen Daldoul, Venezuelan director Litchy Athualpa and Belgian director Greta Van Beptein.
- 17th International Festival of University Theatre of Casablanca
- Moroccan Director in Alexandria International Film Festival Jury
- Moroccan movies to be shown in International Independent Film Festival
- FRESH NEW FILM FESTIVAL PUTS AMATEUR FILMAKERS IN THE FRAME
- Marrakech International Film Festival hosts American director Martin Scorsese