Tunisia at "House and Object" Show in Paris
Tunisia took part in the "House and Object Show", which took place from 2 to September 6 in Paris. Nine craftsmen from Tunisia participated in this event displaying decoration objects, ceramics and pottery. La Presse reports that the Show was attended by 70,000 visitors, 23,000 of which were international visitors. At the time of the Show, there was also an exhibition organized by UNESCO in which the winners of the UNESCO Crafts Prize 2004-2005 have shown their work. In this exhibition, the work of Tunisian Ali Nacef Trabelsi, the prize winner of the Arab States, was on show.
- Hayy there: Nawel Ben Kraiem rocks the stage at Cairo's Hayy Festival
- 2nd International Craftsmen Exhibition in Tunisia
- Tunisian handicraft displayed in UNESCO's exhibition
- Take your pick: Egypt's culture picks of the week 18-25 May
- Muslims have used images of the Prophet Mohammed for centuries, what’s the problem?