Tunisia IFALPA's Africa Middle East Regional Conference
Tunisia hosted Africa Middle East Regional Conference, which was organized by IFALPA (International Federation of Air Line Pilots' Association) from September 13 until September 15. At the time of the conference, Dennis J. Dolan, the President of IFALPA said that Tunisia is equipped with transportation safety requirements that are similar to the standards of Europe and the United States. La Presse reports that safety requirements in transportation and common aviation problems countries face were the main topics of the Conference, which was IFALPA's second international conference to be held in Tunisia.
- Conference on traditions and modernization in Japan held in Tunisia
- Tunisia takes part in regional conference on tourism communications
- American Organization IRI holds conference in Tunis
- International conference on mathematics in Hammamet
- International Conference on Communication Systems ends in Hammamet