Tunisia launches National Quality Program
Tunisia launched a national quality program with the aim of installation of management quality systems in Tunisian companies to equip them with the necessary infrastructure to be able to compete in international markets. National Quality Program, which spread out over three years (2005-2008), targets around 600 companies in the country. The PNQ will focus in particular installation of the quality management systems and of the systems of safety and environment in line with international standards and requirements such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Ohsas 18001.
- Roads and Transport Authority conducts ISO 9001 training for its staff
- National program to develop Tunisian tourism sector
- du achieves safety and environmental milestones with international certification
- Jafza awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation for its quality management systems
- Bahra Cables, the first cables company in Saudi Arabia to receive the ISO Certificate