Tunisia, Pakistan express desire to enhance cooperation
Tunisia and Pakistan expressed Tuesday their willingness to strengthen bilateral cooperation between both countries in different areas, especially in the economic, commercial and investment fields, according to KUNA.
Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf is currently visiting the north-African country, during which he had held talks with President Zine el-Abidine bin Ali. (Albawaba.com)
- Pakistan and Iran agree to cooperate in oil sector
- Saudi Arabia, Morocco to Enhance Bilateral Cooperation
- Hungary Parliament Speaker calls for enhancing parliamentarian ties with Syria
- DMA discusses cooperation with the Statistics Center of Abu Dhabi
- Tunisian-Canadian co-operation in the field of geomatics