Tunisia participates in international tourism exhibition “TOP RESA 2005”
Tunisia took part in the 37th edition of the international tourism and travel trade exhibition TOP RESA 2005, which was held from 22 to 24 September in Deauville France. La Presser reports that in this year’s edition more than 1,300 exhibitors from 125 countries participated in the event, which ensured a media coverage of 430 journalists. La Presse reports that the Tunisian stand in the exhibition was inaugurated by Tijani Haddad, Tunisian Minister of Tourism. At the time of the exhibition, Haddad met Leon Bertrand, French Minister of Tourism, who noted that Tunisia is one of the favorite vacation destinations for the French tourists.
- Hammamet hosts “Paris Montmater in Venus” exhibition
- Tunisia took part in Tokyo International Tourism Fair
- walsh takes arabian travel market reins rte group exhibition director at helm of region’s foremost travel & tourism show
- WORLD TOURISM TO BOUNCE BACK AFTER TERROR ATTACKS SAYS TRAVEL INDUSTRY EXPERT
- global experts launch research for 13-year mid east tourism blueprint