Tunisia participating in Shanghai engineering conference
Tunisia is participating in an engineering conference in Shanghai entitled, “Engineers for a better future,” according to the leading French language Tunisia newspaper, La Presse.
The conference which ended Monday November 15 has been hailed a great success with excellent representation in Shanghai from developing world countries, including Tunisia.
Three thousand engineers and scientists discussed issues of mutual interest in what is described as the scientific Olympics – the group meets every four years. This is only the second meeting. The first was held in Germany.
The Tunisian delegation, organized by the Tunisian National Engineering Council included 17 engineers from a range of specialities. Kamel Ayadi, President Elect of the Council headed the delegation and spoke about communications technologies. (albawaba.com)
- 1,000 International Marine Experts and Coastal Engineers Expected to Attend Conference
- International Conference on Communication Systems ends in Hammamet
- Jafza attracts Chinese investors following its participation in International Building & Construction Trade Fair 2006
- Engineering Conference to be Held in Amman Monday
- Bahrain to Host First Arab Naval and Maritime Conference Next Year