Tunisia ready for Maghareb Nations Championship of Table Tennis
Two Tunisian teams (male and female) are ready to go to Algiers for the Maghareb Nations Championship of Table tennis, which is scheduled to take place from August 15 until August 20 in Skikda. La Presse reports that Adam Hamem, Wajdane Ben Haline, Sofiane Chaieb, Marwane Jomai, Oussama Chaieb, Mohamed Lazhar Ayachi, Mohamed Nalm, Mahmoud Hechmi Abid, Fekhri, Hadj Ahmed, Olfa Guenni, Rania Ben Hassen, Ramia Ben Ameur, Manel Bjaoui, Cyrine Temimi, Nadine Barhoumi, Nada Barhoumi, Marwa Ridane and Safa Saldani will represent Tunisia in the Championship. The Tunisian teams will be directed by Taher Herzi, federal member and secretary-general of the Magareb Union of table tennis.
- Tunisian team ready for Arab Tennis Championship
- Nigerian defeats Tunisia in 23rd African Basketball Championship
- Tunisia suffers first defeat in 2005 Junior Men’s U 21 World Volleyball Championship
- Tunisia athletes to Helsinki World Championships
- Tunisian Balti Cyrince wins gold medal at Arab Championship