Tunisia signs agreement with the International Telecommunication Union
Tunisia signed an agreement with the International Telecommunication Union in Geneva concerning the organization of the second phase of the World Summit on Information Society. La Presse reports that the agreement, which was signed on Friday September by Hatem Ben Salem, Tunisian Secretary of State, and Yoshio Utsumi, secretary-general of the ITU, determines the legal aspects and liabilities for the two parties in each stage of the preparations for the World Summit.
- Agreement between ALESCO and General Union of the Arab Writers
- Tunisia gets ready for World Summit on the Information Society
- Equinoxes to represent Tunisia for the World Summit Award Contest
- Prepcom 3 for Tunis 2005 World Summit on Information Society
- The World Youth Congress is preparing to meet in Tunis