Tunisia takes part in regional conference on tourism communications
Tunis participated in the Regional Conference on Tourism Communications for the Middle East and North Africa, which was held recently in Amman (September 20-21). La Presse reports that Tijani Haddad, head of the Tunisian delegation and Minister of Tourism inaugurated the conference on September 20. The aim of the Conference was to promote cooperation between different countries by gathering the key players of the tourism communications and providing a platform for the exchange of know-how in the tourism industry.
- Etisalat takes part at the Arab Business Forum for Information and Communication Technology
- Yahoo partners with Corporate Communications Conference and Workshop 2010 – Bahrain’s only Corporate Communications event
- Regional conferences on Tunisian expatriates
- Tunisia IFALPA's Africa Middle East Regional Conference
- walsh takes arabian travel market reins rte group exhibition director at helm of region’s foremost travel & tourism show