Tunisia U18 volleyball team crashed by the USA
Tunisia was defeated by the United States 0-3 in the opening day's competition at the women's under-18 world volleyball championship in Macao on Saturday.
The "2005 9th FIVB Girls U18 World Volleyball Championship" co-organized by FIVB, MEAGOC and the China Macau Volleyball Association is being held between 23-31 July in Macau. Teams from the five continents are playing in the elimination rounds, in which 16 teams will win a ticket to the Play-off rounds. The participating teams in addition to Tunisia and the USA are: Egypt, Ukraine, Russia, Italy, Croatian, Austria, Belarus, Puerto Rico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Tunisia suffers first defeat in 2005 Junior Men’s U 21 World Volleyball Championship
- FIVB Rules Egypt to Go to Sydney
- Al-Arabi Doha Countdown To World Club Volleyball Championships
- Tunisian volleyball team qualifies for the World 2006 championship
- UAE VOLLEYBALL ASSOCIATION TO ENSURE SUCCESSFUL STAGING OF DUBAI OPEN