Tunisian-Algerian summit held
Tunisia's President Zein al Abdeen Ben Ali met Thursday in Tunis with President Abdul Aziz Boutaflika of Algeria.
According to JANA, a Tunisian presidential spokesman said that the two leaders discussed bilateral co-operation between the two sides in a number of fields and issues of common interest.
"The two Presidents also touched on the progress of the Arab Maghreb Union, during which they underlined its strategic nature and its importance to the future of the people of the region," he added. (albawaba.com)
- Tunisian-Canadian co-operation in the field of geomatics
- Tunisian, Algerian experts to speak at Asian Conference on Science and Football Medicine in Oman
- George Wassouf wheeled into Tunisia airport amid health deterioration concerns
- Tunisian And Algerian Leaders Push to Revive Arab Maghreb Union
- Rise Up Egypt! First entrepreneurship summit to be held in Egypt