Tunisian artist Lisa Seror exhibits in New York
The exhibition of Tunisian-origin Lisa Seror is currently in progress in Chelsea Art Museum, New York since September 9. La Presse reports that Seror, a Tunisian artist from the Hafsia quarter, currently residing in France, is exhibiting her work in the US for the first time. Her exhibition, titled "Crossings", will continue until September 29 at the Chelsea Art Museum. Tunisian writer Bady Ben Naceur will also be present at the exhibition, to sign his book "Traversee" (Crossings) on Lisa Seror's work.
- Badr Jafar joins illustrious previous awardees with Cityarts award in New York
- Places to go and celebs to see: A slew of fun stuff going down in Egypt this week
- New exhibition by young artist in Tunisia
- jpmorgan to bring its world famous art collection to dubai
- International art world gathers to celebrate inauguration of Abu Dhabi Art