Tunisian Association of Mothers celebrates anniversary
The Tunisian Association of Mothers (ATM) celebrated its 13th anniversary on August 11. La Presse reports that Tijani Haddad, the Tunisian Tourism Minister, and Mohamed Aziz Ben Achour, the Minister of Culture & Protection of National Heritage, were present in the celebration ceremony of ATM. The program of the anniversary included a fashion show prepared by famous designer Fatma Ben Abdallah. Al-Azifet, orchestra formed of only females, maestro Amina Srarfi and artist Souad Mahassen were among the important names taking part in this event.
- “El Azifet” applauded in Seoul
- 49th anniversary of Tunisian National Army
- The Clooneys are in town! George's parents jet into Lake Como ahead of wedding of the year
- Can Armenia handle the Kardashians? Reality clan home-bound to mark Armenian genocide's 100th anniversary
- The Tunisians' special bond with Mahmoud Darwish re-awakened