Tunisian cities mark Music Day Festival
Following the tradition of the Music Day Festival, which was created in France in 1982 and which nowadays is celebrated in tens of cities all around the world, the cities of Tunis, Sousse and Sfax, in Tunisia are also going to hold their own local Music Festival from June 20 to 22.
The festivals are organized by the National Cultural Committee in conjunction with the French Institute for cooperation, and <i>La Presse</i> reports that they are going to host a number of leading artists including the famous French band “Le peuple de l’herbe” (People of Grass), which will perform in Tunis and “Louise Attaque” (Louise Attack), which will perform in Sousse, as well as the Tunisian band "Xtension", which will also perform in Tunis.
- Tunes of Classical Music in Tunis and Sfax
- Mohamed Beji Ben Mami's new book "Turbes of Tunis"
- Tonton David gives concert in Sousse
- National Day to Celebrate ‘Spirit of Singapore’ - City-State Prepares for Major Festivities to Mark 43rd Year of Independence
- Mercato marks Dubai Shopping Festival’s Opening Day with a constellation of Italian inspired shows