Tunisian cities through photographs
Organized by the Association of Safeguard of the Town of Nabeul, two exhibitions opened its doors on August 28 in Side Slimane Park, Nabeul. The first one “Tunisian cities in memories” gives an outline of different Tunisian cities and their architectural structure through approximately 90 photographs collected by the safeguard associations of the towns of Hammamet, Bizerte, Ghar El Melh, Hergla, Testour, Kairouan, Gafsa, Sousse and Sfax. The second exhibition, "Nabeul in my memories”, comprises of a variety of about 57 postcards portraying the history of the town of Nabeul and its traditions.
- Plastic-art exhibition by Gilbert Zitoun
- A study in...chairs? Photographers explore Cairo's society through its street chairs
- Tunisia of 1900s through postcards
- 'A city in flux': Beirut strikes a timeless pose for local photographers
- A glimpse of Emarati heritage through DSS 2009 Photography Exhibition in Deira City Centre