Tunisian Federation of Motorcycle established
With the initiative of the Ministry for the Youth, Sports and Physical Education, the Tunisian Motorcycle Federation was established in order to promote motorcycle sports such as motorcycle racing. Chakib Brahmi, former president of Marsa moto-cross Association, was appointed as the president of the Federation. "My dream became true. We will start to work in order to form a team of pilots to represent Tunisia in the next motorcycle races," said Brahmi. Brahmi will present the action plan of the Federation during a press conference envisaged to be held on September 13.
- Tunisia: 1st cross-country race of park of the Belvedere
- Iran’s Motorcycle Production Surpasses 250,000 Annually
- SportAccord Convention Kicks off with Council Meetings
- Arab-African Handisport Championship to begin in Tunisia
- IBS-MAPEI sponsors Jason Burnside Team 77 in UAE National Motorcycle Championship