Tunisian high-school student go to the US to study
On August 9, 2005, 15 Tunisian high-school students went to the United States for an academic year. The students, aged between 15 and 16 years, who are from different parts of Tunisia such as Sousse, Tunis, Sfax, Beja, Kairouan and Jendouba, are taking part in the program titled "Youth Exchange Study" (YES). During their academic year in the United States of America, the Tunisian students participating in the program ' YES' will enroll in prestigious American schools and will stay with American families. <i>La Presse</i> reports that "YES" is offered for the third consecutive year for the promotion of international understanding and peace between different cultures.
- UNFT Social Center: Tunisian-American co-operation bears fruits
- AUC study reveals characteristics of volunteer students
- Videoconference between Tunisian and American youth
- Interested in Arabic? Wondering which is the "sexiest" dialect? Check out the top places to learn Arabic in the ME
- Building bridges across the pond: Syrian students go stateside