Tunisian Higher Council of Sports held periodic meeting
Tunisian Prime Minister Mohamed Ghannouchi chaired the 3rd periodic meeting of the Higher Council of the Sports and Physical education on August 6 in the presence of members of the government and presidents of national sports federations. <i>La Presse</i> reports that Abdallah Kadbi, Minister responsible for Youth, Sports and Physical Education, presented the annual report stressing the achievements of the Tunisian sportsmen. Prime Minister Ghannouchi expressed his satisfaction for the development that Tunisia achieved in the field of sports in terms of infrastructures and of the success of Tunisian sportsmen in various regional and international sports events.
- Tunisia: 1st cross-country race of park of the Belvedere
- Higher Council of Youth meets in Tunisia
- Tunisian PM presides over 5th meeting of Higher Council for Recreation Activities
- Tunisia calls reservists after police fail to restore order
- The Municipal System to change the situation of 528 employs from off- chart to on-chart positions