Tunisian PM presides over 5th meeting of Higher Council for Recreation Activities
The Tunisian Prime Minister presided over the fifth meeting of the Higher Council for Recreation Activities, held recently at the Palais du Gouvernement at the Kasbah. The meeting was also attended by several members of the Tunisian government as well as by representatives of various organizations and associations, concerned of this matter.
<i>La Presse</i> reports that during the meeting, participants discussed the different dimensions of recreation activities such as its positive effects on the psychology of the individual and its social functions in terms of reinforcing social cohesion. Prime Minister Ghannouchi noted that the government has launched several projects for the multiplication of urban parks throughout the country in addition to the formation of sports facilities for youth and recreation activities for families in urban centers.
- Tunisian Higher Council of Sports held periodic meeting
- Jordan’s PM: Excessive Displays of Emotion, Empty Slogans Harm Nation
- Higher Council of Youth meets in Tunisia
- Empowering and employing the youth through an international alliance
- abu dhabi commissions world’s top architects for museum and performing arts centre designs saadiyat island to become global cultural hub