Tunisian President Receives Message from Algerian Counterpart
Tunisian President Zein El Abideen bin Ali received Saturday a message from his Alegerian couterpart, Abdelaziz Bouteflika that dealt with bilateral ties and the recent unrest in the Kabylie region where 51 were killed and hundreds injured between Berber demonstrators and police.
The message was delivered by Algerian Foreign Minister Abdelaziz Belkhadem, reported the official Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA).
The minister told reporters that that message also dealt with the recent developments in the Palestinian territories and issues related to the Arab Maghreb Union.
The minister arrived Friday in Tunis to co-chair with his Tunisian counterpart Al Habib ben Yahia the Tunisian-Algerian political consultation committee, said KUNA – Albawaba.com
- Tunisian President Receives Message from Moroccan Monarch
- Tunisian President Receives Message from Kadhafi on Bilateral Ties
- Syrian President receives message from Sudanese counterpart
- Tunisian President Receives Message from Kadhafi on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Kuwaiti Foreign Minister receives message from Egyptian counterpart