Tunisian President Receives Message from Kadhafi on Bilateral, Regional Issues
Tunisian President Zein Al Abideen bin Ali received Friday a message from his Libyan counterpart, Moammar Kadhafi, on bilateral and regional issues, reported the official Kuwaiti news agency, KUNA.
The message was conveyed by the secretary of the General People's Committee for African Unity, Ali Abd Al Salam Al Turayki.
The envoy told reporters after the meeting that the talks had covered the deteriorating situation in the occupied Palestinian territories caused by "the ongoing Israeli aggression."
He said Tunisia and Libya fully supported the Palestinian people and the Palestinian Authority.
Issues related to the Arab Maghreb Union and means to reactivate it were also tackled, he said, noting that foreign ministers of the union would meet in Algeria next October – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Tunisian President Receives Message from Kadhafi on Bilateral Ties
- Tunisian President Receives Message form Sultan Qaboos on Bilateral Relations
- Senegalese President in Tunisia for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Tunisian President Receives Message from Algerian Counterpart
- Kadhafi in Chad for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues