Twenty-Six Countries are Participating in Tunis 19th International Book Fair Opens
It was reported that 26 countries are participating in this year's edition of the Tunis International Book Fair, displaying 97 000 books, which has gone underway at the Kram exhibition center, and would continue through 1st May, Panafrican News Agency (PANA) reported.
Besides selling and exhibition, lectures and conferences would be held, focusing on the digital culture and other IT issues, said the agency.
A conference on "Writing Techniques and Creativity" has been scheduled for 25th April to feature writers and lecturers from Egypt, Tunisia, Syria, and Lebanon, PANA said, adding that another conference comes up 28th April on "Traditional and Digital Languages."
Also scheduled are a meeting of the Arab Publishers Union on 26th April, and a Poetry Evening on 27th April – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Dubai Chamber promotes the emirate’s business environment at International Trade Fair in Addis Ababa
- Annual Saudi food, hotel & hospitality fest draws worldwide visitors
- Dubai Exports lines up local food trade at premier Russian show
- International flower fair opens in Syria
- Albaddad International takes part in the Opening of the 29th session of Sharjah International Book Fair