Two Algerian soldiers killed in helicopter crash
Two Algerian soldiers died when their helicopter crashed, apparently accidentally, in the region of Sidi Bel Abbes, some 440 kilometers west of Algiers, press reports said Tuesday, cited by AFP.
The two soldiers were killed on Monday when the Russian-built helicopter they were flying in crashed after experiencing mechanical problems, the reports said. The helicopter was used to train students at a flight school at Tafaraoui, near Oran, about 50 kilometers due north of Sidi Bel Abbes. (Albawaba.com)
- Two US helicopters crash in northern Iraq: At least 17 soldiers killed, five wounded
- Iraq: Four U.S. Soldiers Killed in Helicopters Crash
- Three US soldiers killed due to helicopter crash in Iraq
- Two diplomats killed in Pakistan helicopter crash
- Two US soldiers die in copter crash, American bombs kill Iraqi family; Deadline for Jordanian hostage extended