Two Hamas men killed as report claims al Qaeda member extradited to Egypt
Two Hamas fighters were shot dead by Israeli forces as they were spotted advancing towards the border fence between Israel and Gaza Strip late Sunday night.
Meanwhile, the Palestinian news agency Ma'an reported on Monday that Hamas had extradited a wanted Al-Qaeda man to Egypt in exchange for Cairo's agreement to allow dozens of stranded Hamas and Islamic Jihad members to return to the Gaza Strip on Sunday. Israel said Cairo's unexpected move contradicted agreements Israel had with Egypt regarding the Rafah Crossing.
Ma'an said the wanted as Qaeda suspect was involved in attacks inside Egypt but lately found a shelter in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip.
- Sudan to Extradite al-Qaeda Member to Egypt
- Gaza Strip: At least two Hamas men killed; Al Qaeda followers behind raid on American school
- Two Fatah men killed as Israel to allow Palestinians cross border
- Twenty-nine Al Qaeda men extradited to Saudi
- Two Hamas men killed; Israel moves closer to prisoners exchange deal with Hamas