Two Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in Jerusalem
Palestinian protestors clashed Friday noon in confrontations with Israeli forces in Jerusalem, according to a report by Al Jazira satellite channel.
The demonstrators were angry at an Israeli decision to ban Palestinians under the age of 45 to enter the Aqsa mosque for Friday prayers, said AFP.
The station added that an Israeli car was burnt down, another was destroyed by the angry Palestinian crowds. Israeli forces fired at the crowds, injuring two Palestinians in the area of Bab Al Amoud.
The station also reported that Israeli soldiers have fired at members of the Palestinian police in the Hebron quarters of Sheikh and Abu Sneineh – (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinians Barred from Friday Prayers at Al Aqsa Clash with Israeli Forces
- Palestinian Demostrators Set Fire to Israeli Police Station in Jerusalem
- Israeli defense forces injure 20 in clashes following burial of Palestinian teen
- Tens of Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli forces in Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza
- Palestinians at Al-Aqsa Block Israeli Attempts to Break into the Site