Two Iranian men killed by wedding fireworks
Two young men following a wedding procession in central Iran were killed when the stash of fireworks they were carrying on their motorbike exploded, IRNA reported Saturday.
Hossein and Mostafa Mokhtari, both in their early twenties, were heading in a convoy Friday to the wedding ceremony in the town of Khomeini-Shahr, where they were to set off the fireworks as part of the celebrations.
For undetermined reasons, fireworks they were carrying exploded, killing them on the spot. (Albawaba.com)
- Iran hangs two men accused of spying for US, Israel
- Silly men and their guns injure child at wedding celebration in Oman
- Dubai court hands life sentence to two men convicted in Chechen leader killing
- Iraq: Two Britons, two CBS men among scores of dead
- Kurdish protestors use fireworks to gendarmerie on May 31, 2014