Two Israeli security guards killed in shooting attack as two Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip, Jenin
Two Israeli security guards were shot dead by Palestinians at a construction site of the so-caled "security fence" in occupied East Jerusalem on Saturday night. Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for this attack.
The two were critically wounded, and died of their wounds shortly after the shooting attack, which took place near Abu Dis.
Earlier, Israeli troops killed a Palestinian fighter in the Gaza Strip late Friday night, Israel Radio reported. Troops found the body, along with a Kalashnikov rifle, during patrols Saturday morning. Local Palestinian sources identified the dead man as 25-year-old Hamas member, Ahmad Hussein.
Also Saturday, Palestinian sources said that 10-year-old Ibrahim Jalamna was shot and killed by Israeli gunfire in the West Bank city of Jenin.
- Security guards kill two women in Iraq
- Two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip as Israeli soldier killed in W. Bank attack
- Israeli killed, DM security guard wounded in Palestinian rocket attack
- Israeli Security Guard Dies after East Jerusalem Shooting
- West Bank: Two Israeli security guards shot dead