Two Israeli security guards killed in shooting attack as two Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip, Jenin
Two Israeli security guards were shot dead by Palestinians at a construction site of the so-caled "security fence" in occupied East Jerusalem on Saturday night. Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for this attack.
The two were critically wounded, and died of their wounds shortly after the shooting attack, which took place near Abu Dis.
Earlier, Israeli troops killed a Palestinian fighter in the Gaza Strip late Friday night, Israel Radio reported. Troops found the body, along with a Kalashnikov rifle, during patrols Saturday morning. Local Palestinian sources identified the dead man as 25-year-old Hamas member, Ahmad Hussein.
Also Saturday, Palestinian sources said that 10-year-old Ibrahim Jalamna was shot and killed by Israeli gunfire in the West Bank city of Jenin.
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip; Israeli raid on Jenin ends
- Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim responsibility for settler killing as three Palestinians shot dead
- Gaza Strip: Israeli soldier, four Palestinians killed in blasts, clash
- Israeli fire kills four unarmed civilians in Gaza Strip, Curfew imposed on Jenin