Two Israelis injured by Hizbullah anti-aircraft shrapnel
Two residents of the northern Israeli settlement of Shlomi were injured Tuesday from anti-aircraft rocket shrapnel after Hizbullah fired the barrage at Israeli fighter jets along the Israeli Lebanese border.
Earlier, Lebanese police said Israeli fighter-bombers violated Lebanon's airspace in what is an almost daily occurrence.
One of the injured was reportedly hit by a piece of shrapnel on the upper part of his body. Israeli police and emergency services were at the scene. As a result of the firing, a fire broke out in an open field near the settlement of Shlomi. Fire squads were sent to the site. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Hizbullah anti-aircraft shrapnel injures Israeli settler
- For The Fifth Time in Past Month: Hizbullah Gunners Open Fire At Israeli Warplanes
- Hizbullah attack injures four Israeli soldiers
- Reports: Israeli jets hover close to Assad's residence, Hizbullah plans to kidnap Israeli businessman
- Hizbullah Attacks Shebaa Farms, Settlement; Four Soldiers Injured, One Very Seriously