Two Israelis wounded in West Bank shooting attack
Palestinian gunmen shot and critically wounded a 10-year-old Israeli boy in an attack Sunday morning north of the West Bank town of Ramallah, Israel Radio reported. It said the boy's father was also injured in the attack. The father's injuries were described as light.
The gunmen apparently fled in the direction of Ramallah, the radio reported.
Meanwhile, Israeli occupation forces wounded a Palestinian university student, and arrested another in the West Bank cities of Qalqiliya and East Jerusalem, witnesses said.
Head of Rural council, Aned al-Salim Sheri told <i>WAFA</i> that Bashar Qaderi 20, of al-Najah University in Nablus, was brutally beaten by Israeli troops on his head and all his body at Beit Eba checkpoint in Seer town, east of Qalqiliya. He was taken to Thabit Thabit Hospital in a state of coma.
In ar-Ram, east Jerusalem, Israeli soldiers arrested a Palestinian and blew up a car, witnesses said.
They said that a group of Israeli soldiers stormed the western neighbourhood of ar-Ram town amid intensive fire and canisters shooting, besieging numbers of buildings and arresting a citizen whose name is unidentified.
- West Bank: Two Israelis wounded in shooting attack
- Two Israelis wounded in Jerusalem shooting attack
- One Israeli soldier killed, two wounded in West Bank shooting attack
- West Bank: One Israeli soldier dies, two settlers wounded in shooting attack, clash
- West Bank: Two Israeli soldiers wounded in shooting attack