Two Jewish Settlers, Four Israeli Soldiers Injured in Clashes Tuesday
Two Jewish settlers and four Israeli soldiers were injured Tuesday in clashes with Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, reported Haaretz newspaper.
The paper said that at least 13 Palestinians were injured in further shooting incidents according to Palestinian sources.
Also on Tuesday, a Palestinian farmer was shot dead by Israeli troops in Gaza as the soldiers opened fire on a number of Palestinians following explosions near two Jewish settlements in the area, according to press reports.
According to Haaretz, the two settlers were injured in a gunfire strike against their car Tuesday night at 8:00 PM near Hebron.
One was badly wounded around his jaw, and taken to Sheba Medical Center, and the other passenger's injuries were described as light to moderate.
One soldier was injured as he tried to detonate an explosive in Gaza, said the paper, adding that the other three were injured in clashes with Palestinian demonstrators in Hebron -- Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israel Says Another Bomb Attack Foiled as 12 Palestinians, Jewish Settlers Injured in Clashes Friday
- Report: Israeli Soldier, Border Policeman and a Civilian Injured in Clashes in West Bank
- Two Jewish Settlers Injured in Shooting in Jericho
- At Least 11 Palestinians Injured In Clashes with Israeli Soldiers
- Two settlers injured in West Bank as Israeli copter strikes Gaza city