Two Jordanian Firms to Develop Medical Insurance Software
The Arab Orient Insurance Company (AOIC) and Eskadenia Software Solutions on Sunday signed in Amman an agreement to develop a medical insurance software package to help organize the Arab Orient's growing medical insurance program, the Jordan Times reported Monday.
Issam Abdul Khaliq, managing director of AOIC was quoted by the daily as saying "our aim is to develop a medical insurance program that can take up to 1 million beneficiaries, and move towards the regional and global markets."
Khaliq added that with aspirations for such growth, it was imperative for the AOIC to cooperate with a software development company like Eskadenia to enable it to provide fast and reliable insurance services for such large numbers -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- ESKADENIA meets with the pillars of the Egyptian industry
- Active participation for ESKADENIA Software at the General Arab Insurance Federation Conference GAIF 2010
- ESKADENIA Software actively participates at the General Arab Insurance Federation Conference GAIF 2010
- ESKADENIA Software enters the Qatari insurance market and signs with SEIB
- ESKADENIA implements Insurance software for the Heritage Insurance Company Tanzania LTD