Two Lebanese Students Killed in Grenade Explosion in South Lebanon
A hand grenade exploded Wednesday at a high school near Tyre in south Lebanon, killing two students and wounding four others, reported the Daily Star newspaper.
Bilal Hassan Basma,15, and Mehdi Atwi,17, were killed when a grenade exploded at the Ain Baal Public School, according to police and security sources.
Ali Abbas Sukais, 18, Fatima Ali Zamat, 16, Samar Hassan Shehab, 20 and Zahra Saqlawi,18, were hurt while seven other students suffered from trauma and were taken to hospitals in the area.
The sources said Basma brought the grenade to school to show it to his friends – Albawaba.com
- NBK praises a visually Challenged Zeina Accountholder for her Creative Artwork & Talent
- Grenade explosion in Tripoli wounds five
- Lebanon: Two soldiers killed in north, blast targets U.N. forces in south
- Four Wounded in South Lebanon Accidental Explosion
- Bombing attack south of Baghdad as two US soldiers killed