Two Moroccan films in Saint Sebastian International Film Festival
Two Moroccan films, “Fi Intidar Pasolini” by Daoud Aoulad Sayed and “What a Wonderful World” by Faouzi Bensaidi will be shown at the Saint Sebastian International Film Festival, which will take place from 15 to 24 September. These two Moroccan films will be projected as part of “Cinema in Movement”, a new annual event aiming at gathering the scenario writers from Magharebian countries and the Portuguese speaking African countries. The program of this meeting also envisages projection of eight movies from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Mozambique with the objective of forming a dialogue between Magharebian and African scenario writers.
- Magharebian movies to be shown in Spain
- DIFF and Spain’s San Sebastian International Film Festival join hands
- Arab Film Festival Australia 2011 to screen 12 films from Dubai International Film Festival
- Syrian short film makes history at 65th Cannes festival, with help from Dubai International Film Festival
- Moroccan movies to be shown in International Independent Film Festival