Two Palestinians dead; Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades vow ”painful” revenge
Israeli Occupation forces killed Sunday at a pre-dawn raid a Palestinian activist and arrested three others in the West Bank city of Nablus, WAFA reported. The victim was identified as Iyad Mohammed Al-Hashash 19, of Balata refugee camp, east Nablus.
Meanwhile, Palestinian medics reported that Khaddar Rayan died of wounds he sustained when an Israeli missile hit a group of Al Aqsa Martyrs fighters, in the northern part of Gaza Strip. Rayan, a member of Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades was critically wounded in the head late Thursday when Israel targeted three Palestinians activists located in a farm close Jabalyia refugee camp. Two other Palestinians were killed in that attack.
In a statement, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade vowed a tough painful reprisal for the murder of the three men. "The bombers are ready to detonate the explosives strapped on their waists, any time, anywhere." "Our retaliation will be inside Israel", the Brigades added.
- At least five Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire
- West Bank: Israeli forces kill three Palestinians
- Israel kills Palestinian woman in Gaza Strip and activist in W. Bank
- Palestinian militant groups vow "painful" retaliation against Israel following Jenin killings
- Israel kills six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip