Two Palestinians die during Israeli raids
Israeli troops killed Wednesday a Palestinian in the West Bank city of Jenin, Palestinian medical sources said. Medics at Suleiman Hospital in Jenin said that Ghassan Ayash, 39, died of heart attack after Israeli soldiers stormed his house.
Later, Israeli soldiers killed a Palestinian and wounded another in the northern Gaza Strip City of Beit Hanoon, Palestinian security sources said.
Security sources told WAFA that Israeli tanks stormed the city, broke into a house, took position over it and opened fire, killing Walid Ashoor 21, and wounding a woman.
In addition, Israeli helicopters bombarded Tuesday overnight a building in the refugee camp of al-Shati in the Gaza Strip, eyewitnesses and Palestinian security sources said.
Witnesses told WAFA that Israeli helicopters fired three missiles on a building. Security official said that at 23:45 (local time) Israeli Apache helicopters fired three missiles on two stores causing huge damages. Two Palestinians were wounded.
For its part, Israel said it destroyed a Hamas weapons workshop. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Elderly Palestinian woman dies of heart attack during Israeli raid
- A Palestinian child looks of a building painted by Palestinian artists in the al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza City
- Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip raid, arrests more than 20 in West Bank; Palestinian dies of wounds in Jenin
- Israeli forces kill five Palestinians during raid to northern Gaza Strip
- Islamic Jihad member killed, two Israeli soldiers wounded in West Bank raid as Israeli Air Force targets Gaza Strip