Two Palestinians die during Israeli raids
Israeli troops killed Wednesday a Palestinian in the West Bank city of Jenin, Palestinian medical sources said. Medics at Suleiman Hospital in Jenin said that Ghassan Ayash, 39, died of heart attack after Israeli soldiers stormed his house.
Later, Israeli soldiers killed a Palestinian and wounded another in the northern Gaza Strip City of Beit Hanoon, Palestinian security sources said.
Security sources told WAFA that Israeli tanks stormed the city, broke into a house, took position over it and opened fire, killing Walid Ashoor 21, and wounding a woman.
In addition, Israeli helicopters bombarded Tuesday overnight a building in the refugee camp of al-Shati in the Gaza Strip, eyewitnesses and Palestinian security sources said.
Witnesses told WAFA that Israeli helicopters fired three missiles on a building. Security official said that at 23:45 (local time) Israeli Apache helicopters fired three missiles on two stores causing huge damages. Two Palestinians were wounded.
For its part, Israel said it destroyed a Hamas weapons workshop. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three Palestinians wounded in Israeli copter strike on Gaza City as five wounded in Jenin raid
- Gaza Strip: Four Palestinians killed, scores wounded as buildings destroyed
- Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- 28 Palestinians wounded as house demolished in Rafah
- Palestinian woman shot dead in West Bank as another woman dies of wounds in Gaza Strip