Two Palestinians die in Gaza Strip, others arrested in West Bank
A Palestinian died Monday morning of wounds he sustained during the Israeli offensive on El-Maghazi Refugee Camp in Central Gaza. According to WAFA, medical sources said that Youssef al-Maghazi, 22, died Monday at hospital due to serious wounds he sustained last week. With his death the toll of al-Maghazi operation climbed to 33 Palestinians.
Another Palestinian died by Israeli fire on Monday in the town of Beit Hanun.
In the West Bank, Israeli forces arrested Monday 8 Palestinians in the cities of Nablus, Tulkarem and Bethlehem, security sources and witnesses said. The sources said that three were arrested as Israeli forces thrust into the city of Nablus.
Three others were arrested in the city of Tulkarem. Witnesses said Israeli troops broke into the neighborhood of Iktaba and arrested the three. Two other Palestinians were arrested in Bethlehem and Qalqilia, security sources said.
- Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip raid, arrests more than 20 in West Bank; Palestinian dies of wounds in Jenin
- Two Palestinians die, three arrested by Israeli forces
- Two Palestinians die in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinians killed in West Bank; Israel cuts off movement of Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians die in West Bank and Gaza Strip