Two Palestinians die, three arrested by Israeli forces
Israeli soldiers killed an unarmed Palestinian in the Gaza Strip, it was erported Saturday. The troops shot the man late on Friday, but is body was found on Saturday.
A Palestinian man died on Friday of wounds he sustained last week in the Gaza Strip city of Rafah, Palestinian sources said.
They added that Mohammed al-Hamaidi 60, died after being injured with several bullets all over his body during an Israeli incursion into al-Brazil neighbourhood.
In the West Bank city of Ramallah, Israeli forces arrested three Palestinians, witnesses told to WAFA. Locals said that Israeli soldiers backed by tanks and armoured vehicles stormed Deir Ghassana town, north of Ramallah city, and opened heavy machine gunfire at houses. They added that Israeli soldiers launched a houses-to-house search and arrested three people.
Elsewhere, Israeli jeeps and tanks rolled into Nablus city and imposed a tight curfew. Eyewitnesses told WAFA that Israeli tanks closed all the main entrances of the city and prevented access inside-outside the city. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Two Palestinians die in Gaza Strip, others arrested in West Bank
- Three Palestinians die, 15 arrested
- Three Palestinians die in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israeli forces kill three Palestinians in Jenin, Rafah; Palestinian, Chinese workers die in mortar blast
- Israeli forces arrest 36 Palestinians in W. Bank raid as three Palestinians injured in clashes over fence