Two Palestinians die in tunnel collapse as another one injured by Israeli fire
Two Palestinians died Saturday morning when a tunnel collapsed in the Gaza Strip city of Rafah, Palestinian security sources said. According to them, a tunnel in Al-Salaam quarter in eastern Rafah collapsed, killing two Palestinians and injuring another.
The tunnel might have reached Egypt, the sources said, according to Kuna, adding that rescue teams were trying to recover the two bodies.
Meanwhile, Israeli occupation forces shot and wounded on Saturday a Palestinian in the West Bank city of Nablus, security sources said. They added that Israeli soldiers launched a house to-house search campaign in the city and opened fire, wounding the Usama Suleiman 28, with a metal bullet in the left leg. He was taken to hospital to receive treatment, WAFA reported
- Gaza Strip: Weapons smuggling tunnel collapsed; Three Palestinians wounded
- Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- One Palestinian killed, 16 injured in southern Gaza Strip
- Bomb wounds four Israeli troops in Gaza Strip, Two Palestinians shot dead
- West Bank: Four Palestinians killed, 11 wounded by Israeli fire